MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- PT. Winaguna Sarana Teknik, “Laporan Akhir Survey dan Pemetaan Peningkatan Air Baku Embung Nusa Indah di Kabupaten Tasikmalaya,” Dinas Sumber Daya Air Provinsi Jawa Barat, Bandung, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, L. Wang, Z. Wang, Y. Hong and H. Zheng, “Quantitative Assessment of Climate and Human Impact on Surface Water Resources in Typycal Semi-Arid Watershed in The Middle Reaches of The Yellow River From 1985 t0 2006,” I. J. of Climatology, vol. 35, no. 1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Karlina, “Meteorological Drought Assessment in Wonogiri District,” J. of Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 159, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Badan Ketahanan Pangan Kementerian Pertanian, “Rencana Strategis Badan Ketahanan Pangan Tahun 2015-2019,” (Badan Ketahanan Pangan Kementerian Pertanian, Jakarta, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, W. Wang and C. Liu, “Assesment of Water Use Benefits in Irrigation District-An Application of Variable Fuzzy Model,” in International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ramadhani, “Dependable Flow and Flood Control Performance of Logung Dam. Central Java Province. Indonesia,” J. of Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 73-74, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, S. Guo and J. Yin, “Big Data Analysis Based on POT Method for Design Flood Prediction,” 2016 IEEE International Conference on, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Ekaningtyas, “Flood Inundation Prediction of Logung River due to the Break of Logung Dam,” J. of The Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 3, no. 2, p. 63, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Putro, “The Study of Water Quantity and Quality (Case Study: Gajahwong Watershed),” J. of The Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 2, no. 3, p. 166, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hardianto, “Cengklik Reservoir Performance and its Role for Drought Mitigation,” J. of The Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 1, no. 3, p. 71, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pedro-Monzonis, A. Solera, T. E. Javier and J. Paredes-Arquiola, “A Review of Water Scarcity and Drought Indexes in Water Resources Planning ang Management,” J. of Hydrology, vol. 527, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hammaouri, J. Adamowski, M. Freiwan and S. Praser, “Climate Change Impacts on Surface Water Resources in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions: a Case Study in Northern Jordan,” J. Geodaetica et Geophysica, vol. 52, no. 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Song, M. S. Kang, I. Song and S. M. Jun, “Water Balance in Irrigation Reservoirs Considering Flood Control and Irrigation Efficiency Variation,” J. of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, vol. 142, no. 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Putra and N. R. Wardani, “Evaluasi Keberlanjutan Sistem Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Air “HIPPAM” Pada Masyarakat Desa Pandanrejo Kecamatan Bumiaji Batu Jawa Timur,” J. Pendidikan Geografi, vol. 22, no. 1, p. 23, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Atiquzzaman and J. Kandasamy, “Prediction of Inflows From Dam Catchment Using Genetic Programming,” I. J. of Hydrology Science and Technology, vol. 6, no. 2, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.