MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- A. Rahimpour, S.S. Madaeni, Improvement of performance and surface properties of nano-porous polyethersulfone (PES) membrane using hydrophilic monomers as additives in the casting solution,. J. Memb. Sci. 360 371-379 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Arahman, S. Mulyati, M.R. Lubis, F. Razi, R. Takagi, H. Matsuyama, Modification of polyethersulfone hollow fiber membrane with different polymeric additives,. Membr. Water Treat. 4 355-365 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao, C. Liu, J. Liu, Y. Zhang, Development of a novel polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membrane with antibacterial activity and high flux containing halloysite nanotubes loaded with lysozyme,. RSC Adv. 5 38646-38653 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Velu, L. Muruganandam, G. Arthanareeswaran, Effect of Solvents on Performance of Polyethersulfone Ultrafiltration Membranes for Separation of Metal Ions,. Int. J. Chem. Anal. Sci. 2 82-86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Arthanareeswaran, V.M. Starov, Institutional Repository Effect of solvents on performance of polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membranes: investigation of metal ion separations,. Desalination. 267 57-63 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hasbullah, A. Ismail, B. Ng, M. Abdullah, Effects of Solvent Types on Structure and Performance of Polyethersulfone Nanofiltration Membrane in Monovalent and Divalent Ions Separation,. ICCBPE/SOMChe. 869-874 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Arahman, N., Maruyama, T, Sotani, T, Matsuyama, “Effect of Hypochlorite Treatment on Performance of Hollow Fiber Membrane Prepared from Polyethersulfone/N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone/ Tetronic 1307 Solution,” 687-694 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Arahman, Modification of the morphology of the poly (ether sulfone) membrane prepared by dry phase inversion technique,. Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 9 10453-10462 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Susanto, M. Ulbricht, Characteristics, performance and stability of polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membranes prepared by phase separation method using different macromolecular additives,. J. Memb. Sci. 327 125-135 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Matsuyama, Y. Takida, T. Maki, M. Teramoto, “Preparation of porous membrane by combined use of thermally induced phase separation and immersion precipitation,” 43 5243-5248 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.