MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- D.V. Rosato, M.G. Rosato, Injection Molding Handbook 3rd ed. (Norwell: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pötsch, W. Michaeli, Injection Molding an Introduction (Hanser Verlag, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Tang, C. Chassapis, S. Manaachehri, Optimal Cooling System Design for Multy Cavity Injection Molding,. Jurnal of Fenite Elements in Analysis and Design 26, 229-251 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Seow, Y.C. Lam, Optimizing Flow In Plastic Injection Molding,. J. mater process technol 72 (3), 333-341 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sachs, E. Wylonis, S. Allen, M. Cima, H. Guo, Production of injection Molding Tooling with Conformal Cooling Channels Using the three Dimensional Printing Process,. Polymer Engineering & Science 40, 1232-1247 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fauzun, M. Hamdi, A.E. Tantowi, T. Ariga, “Formulation of the Size and Position of Spiral Cooling Channel in Plastic Injection Mold Based of Fluent Simulation Results,” Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE IEEM (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saifullah, S. Masood, “Finite Element Thermal Analysis of Conformal Cooling Channels in Injection Molding,” Proceedings of the 5th Australasian congress on applied mechanics. Engineers Australia 337 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saifullah, S. Masood, I. Sbarski, “New cooling channel design for injection molding,” Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mayer, “Optimised mold temperature control procedure using DMLS,” EOS (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Au, K. Yu, “Variable Distance Adjustment for Conformal Cooling Channel Design in Rapid Tool,” Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 136, 044501 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suchana A. Jahan, Hazim El-Mounayri, Optimal Conformal Cooling Channels in 3D Printed Dies for Plastic Injection Molding. 5, 888-900 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Suchana A. Jahan, Tong Wu, Yi Zhang, Jing Zhang, Andres Tovar, Hazim Elmounayri, Thermo-Mechanical Design Optimization of Conformal Cooling Channels Using Design of Experiments Approach,. Procedia Manufacturing 10, 898-911 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.