MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessmentreport [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Sherman, N. Matson., “Ventilation-Energy Liabilities in U.S. Dwellings,” In Proceedings 14th AIVC Conference: Energy Impact of Ventilation and Air Infiltration, Coventry, Great Britain:Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre pp. 23-39 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Orme, Energy Impact of Ventilation: Estimates for the Service and Residential Sectors. AIVC Technical Note 49 (Air Infiltration and Ventilation Center, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Widjanarko, Pohon & Green Building (Sekertaris Jendral Kementrian Pekerjaan Umum Indonesia, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Federal Environmental Executive, the federal commitment to green building: experiences and expectations, available at http://www.ofee.gov/sb/fgb_report.asp. [Google Scholar]
- EPA, Green Building, available at http://www.epa.gov/greenbuilding/pubs/about.htm. [Google Scholar]
- BCA, Building Construction Authority 3rd Green Building Masterplan, avalaible at https://www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/others/2nd_Gr een_Building_Masterplan.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Adamovsky, Building Ventilation System. Department of Microenvironmental and Building Service Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bienfait, K. Fitzner, T. Lindvall, O. Seppanen, Guidelines for Ventilation Requirements in Building. Commission of European Communities (Directorate General for Science, Research and Development, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, C. Croome, C. Natural Ventilation in Built Environment (2012) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301975067 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rudd, Air Distribution Fan and Outside Air Damper Recycling Control (Heating Air Conditioning and Refrigeration News pp. 45, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.