MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Y. Sun, Z. Guan, H. Gurgenci, X. Li, K.A. Hooman, “Study on multi-nozzle arrangement for spray cooling system in natural draft dry cooling tower,” Appl. Therm. Eng. 124, 795-814 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Patil, S.J. Patil, P.S. Patil, S.J. Mehta, “Design and Analysis of Cooling Tower,” Int. Res. J. Eng. Technol. 5, 2240-2245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vitkovic, “Influence of a Nozzle Type on the Thermal Performance of the Fill,” in Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM’17) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zein, A. et al. “Modification of Condenser Nozzle and Cooling Tower Exit Screen to Increase Condenser Performance,” Proceedings World Geothermal Congress 25-29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhedhair, Z. Guan, H. Gurgenci, I. Jahn, S. He, “Experimental study on inlet air cooling by water spray for natural draft dry cooling towers enhancement,” Proc. 19th Australas. Fluid Mech. Conf. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sattanathan, “Experimental Analysis on Performance of a Counter Flow Tray Type Cooling Tower,” Int. J. Sci. Res. 4, 1402-1408 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Dileep, D.K. Baniya, A.C. Kurup, A. Varghese, “Design and fabrication of crack-junctions,” Int. J. Latest Eng. Res. Appl. 2, 27-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tiwari, “Analysis of Counter Flow Induced Draft Cooling Tower using Taguchi Method,” Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. 4, 292-298 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Kranc, “Optimal spray patterns for counterflow cooling towers with structured packing,” Appl. Math. Model. 31, 676-686 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guofang, Z. Yuan, C. Qian, “Water distribution below a single spray nozzle in a natural draft wet cooling tower,” The 14th IFToMM World Congress, Taipei, Taiwan (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhedhair, I. Jahn, H. Gurgenci, Z. Guan, S. He, “Parametric study on spray cooling system for optimising nozzle design with pre-cooling application in natural draft dry cooling towers,” Int. J. Therm. Sci. 104, 448-460 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Andsaler, A. Khalid, N.S.A. Abdullah, A. Sapit, N. Jaat, “The effect of nozzle diameter, injection pressure and ambient temperature on spray characteristics in diesel engine,” in IOP Conferences Series: Journal of Physics 822, 012039 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Johanes, “Komparasi karakteristik menara pendingin menggunakan beberapa tipe susunan pipa-pipa sebagai pendistribusi cairan,” Forum Tek. 34, 67-75 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prabakaran, S. Vaidyanathan, “Effect of diameter of orifice and nozzle on the performance of counter flow vortex tube,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Technol. 2, 704-707 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, C. Zhao, Z. Xie, F. Zhang, Z. Zhao, “Study on the effect of the nozzle diameter and swirl ratio on the combustion process for an opposed-piston two-stroke diesel engine,” Energy Procedia 61, 542-546 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.