MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- M. Attaran and I. VanLaar, “Privacy and security on the Internet: how to secure your personal information and company data,” Inf. Manag. Comput. Secur., vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 241-247, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hawkins, D. C. Yen, and D. C. Chou, “Awareness and challenges of Internet security,” Inf. Manag. Comput. Secur., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 131-143, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, D. Hartama, H. Nurdiyanto, A. S. Ahmar, D. Abdullah, and D. Napitupulu, “Keylogger Application to Monitoring Users Activity with Exact String Matching Algorithm,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 954, no. 1, p. 12008, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, I. Zulkarnain, and H. Jaya, “Double hashing technique in closed hashing search process,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 237, no. 1, p. 12027, Sep. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nurdiyanto, R. Rahim, and N. Wulan, “Symmetric Stream Cipher using Triple Transposition Key Method and Base64 Algorithm for Security Improvement,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 930, no. 1, p. 12005, Dec. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nurdiyanto and R. Rahim, “Enhanced pixel value differencing steganography with government standard algorithm,” in 2017 3rd International Conference on Science in Information Technology (ICSITech), pp. 366-371. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Putera, U. Siahaan, and R. Rahim, “Dynamic Key Matrix of Hill Cipher Using Genetic Algorithm,” Int. J. Secur. Its Appl., vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 173-180, Aug. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim et al., “Combination Base64 Algorithm and EOF Technique for Steganography,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1007, no. 1, p. 12003, Apr. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Vidhya and V. Paul, “A method for text steganography using malayalam text,” in Procedia Computer Science, vol. 46, pp. 524-531. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kartikadarma, T. Listyorini, and R. Rahim, “An Android mobile RC4 simulation for education,” World Trans. Eng. Technol. Educ., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 75-79, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim et al., “Searching Process with Raita Algorithm and its Application,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1007, no. 1, p. 12004, Apr. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li and P. Liu, “An Identification System Combined with Fingerprint and Cryptography,” in First International Multi-Symposiums on Computer and Computational Sciences (IMSCCS’06), pp. 105-108. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim and A. Ikhwan, “Cryptography Technique with Modular Multiplication Block Cipher and Playfair Cipher,” Int. J. Sci. Res. Sci. Technol., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 71-78, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Luo, F. Huang, and J. Huang, “A more secure steganography based on adaptive pixel-value differencing scheme,” Multimed. Tools Appl., vol. 52, no. 2-3, pp. 407-430, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, Q. Guan, and X. Zhao, “Steganography based on adaptive pixel-value differencing scheme revisited,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 8389 LNCS, pp. 32-47. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Legito and R. Rahim, “SMS Encryption Using Word Auto Key Encryption,” Int. J. Recent Trends Eng. Res., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 251-256, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim and A. Ikhwan, “Study of Three Pass Protocol on Data Security,” Int. J. Sci. Res., vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 102-104, Nov. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gultom, “Penyandian Email Menggunakan Algoritma Kriptografi WAKE( Word Auto Key Encryption),” Pelita Inform. Budi Darma, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 107-111, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.