MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- D. Abdullah, R. Rahim, D. Apdilah, S. Efendi, T. Tulus, and S. Suwilo, “Prime Numbers Comparison using Sieve of Eratosthenes and Sieve of Sundaram Algorithm,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 978, no. 1, p. 012123. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruce, Applied cryptography. 1996. [Google Scholar]
- M. Blumenthal, “Encryption: Strengths and Weaknesses of Public-key Cryptography,” CSRS 2007, pp. 1-7, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, “Man-in-the-middle-attack prevention using interlock protocol method,” ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 6483-6487, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schmidt and T. Jaeger, “Pitfalls in the automated strengthening of passwords,” in Proceedings of the 29th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference on-ACSAC ’13, pp. 129-138. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nurdiyanto, R. Rahim, and N. Wulan, “Symmetric Stream Cipher using Triple Transposition Key Method and Base64 Algorithm for Security Improvement,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 930, no. 1, p. 012005, Dec. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim et al., “Combination Base64 Algorithm and EOF Technique for Steganography,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1007, no. 1, p. 012003, Apr. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Sahu, V. Jadhav, S. Sonavane, and R. K. Sharma, “Cryptanalytic attacks on international data encryption algorithm block cipher,” Def. Sci. J., vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 582-589, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Estes, L. M. Adleman, K. Kompella, K. S. McCurley, and G. L. Miller, “Breaking the Ong-Schnorr-Shamir Signature Scheme for Quadratic Number Fields BT-Advances in Cryptology-CRYPTO ‘85 Proceedings,” H. C. Williams, Ed. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 3-13. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, N. Kurniasih, M. Mustamam, L. Andriany, U. Nasution, and A. H. Mu-, “Combination Vigenere Cipher and One Time Pad for Data Security,” Int. J. Eng. Technol., vol. 7, no. 2.3, pp. 92-94, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandravathi and P. V. Lakshmi, “Advanced Homomorphic Encryption for Cloud Data Security,” JOIV Int. J. Informatics Vis., vol. 1, no. 4, p. 1, Mar. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Schneier, “Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C, Second Edition,” Network. pp. 623-631, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kartikadarma, T. Listyorini, and R. Rahim, “An Android mobile RC4 simulation for education,” World Trans. Eng. Technol. Educ., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 75-79, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, M. Dahria, M. Syahril, and B. Anwar, “Combination of the Blowfish and Lempel-Ziv-Welch algorithms for text compression,” World Trans. Eng. Technol. Educ., vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 292-297, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, H. Winata, I. Zulkarnain, and H. Jaya, “Prime Number: an Experiment Rabin-Miller and Fast Exponentiation,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 930, no. 1, p. 012032, Dec. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Brodanac, L. Budin, and D. Jakobovic, “Parallelized Rabin-Karp method for exact string matching,” Proc. ITI 2011, 33rd Int. Conf. Inf. Technol. Interfaces, pp. 585-590, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim and A. Ikhwan, “Study of Three Pass Protocol on Data Security,” Int. J. Sci. Res., vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 102-104, Nov. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nofriansyah et al., “A New Image Encryption Technique Combining Hill Cipher Method, Morse Code and Least Significant Bit Algorithm,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 954, no. 1, p. 012003, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nurdiyanto and R. Rahim, “Enhanced pixel value differencing steganography with government standard algorithm,” in 2017 3rd International Conference on Science in Information Technology (ICSITech), pp. 366-371. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, “128 Bit Hash of Variable Length in Short Message Service Security,” Int. J. Secur. Its Appl., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 45-58, Jan. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim and A. Ikhwan, “Cryptography Technique with Modular Multiplication Block Cipher and Playfair Cipher,” Int. J. Sci. Res. Sci. Technol., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 71-78, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Böckle, “The Miller-Rabin test with randomized exponents,” J. Math. Cryptol., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 307-319, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hurd, “Verification of the Miller-Rabin probabilistic primality test,” J. Log. Algebr. Program., vol. 56, no. 1-2 SPEC., pp. 3-21, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.