MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- D. Brown and A. J. Cox, Innovative Uses of Video Analysis, Phys. Teach., vol. 47, no. 2009, p. 145, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown, Tracker Video Analysis and Modeling Tool, Open Source Physics, [Online]. Available: http://www.opensourcephysics.org/items/detail.cfm?ID=7365. [Accessed: 01-Jan-2017]. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Wee and T. K. Leong, Video Analysis and Modeling Performance Task to Promote Becoming Like Scientists in Classrooms, Am. J. Educ. Res., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 197-207, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kinchin, Tracker demonstrates circular motion, Phys. Educ., vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 15-17, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Prima, M. Mawaddah, N. Winarno, and W. Sriwulan, Kinematics investigations of cylinders rolling down a ramp using tracker, AIP Conf. Proc., vol. 1708, no. February 2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Wee, C. Chew, G. H. Goh, S. Tan, and T. L. Lee, Using tracker as a pedagogical tool for understanding projectile motion, Phys. Educ., vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 448-455, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bryan, Video Analysis Software and the Investigation of the Conservation of Mechanical Energy, Contemp. Issues Technol. Teach. Educ., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 284-298, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Wee, K. K. Tan, T. K. Leong, and C. Tan, Using Tracker to Understand ‘Toss Up’ and Free Fall Motion: A Case Study, Phys. Educ., vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 436-442, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Horvat and R. Jecmenica, The free fall experiment, Resonance, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 259-275, Mar. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Fowles, Analytical mechanis. (Philadelphia: Saunders Collage Publishing, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Owen and W. S. Ryu, The effects of linear and quadratic drag on falling spheres: An undergraduate laboratory, Eur. J. Phys., vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1085-1091, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.