MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- GOST R ISO 14040-2010 Environmental management. Cycle assessment. Principles and structure [Google Scholar]
- A method of complex purification of the technological product in the form of a suspension and aspiration air from the same solid impurities. Auth. UD. no. 893219, Byul. an image. № 48, 30.12.98 [Google Scholar]
- Aerohydroplane. Pat. 54538 OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, IPC B04C 5, 12.12.2005 [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54298-2010 Environmental management Systems. Procedure for certification of environmental management systems [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 20140-1-2014 Industrial automation systems and integration. Assessment of energy efficiency and other factors of production systems affecting the environmentISO 14004 Environmental management systems – General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques [Google Scholar]
- E. Shtokman, V. Shilov, E. Novgorod, T. Skorik, Ventilation, air conditioning and air purification in the food industry (M.: ASV, 2007, 668 p.) Industrial ventilation. 19 th Edition A Manual of Recommended Practice (ACGIH, Cincinnati, OH, USA, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skorik, N. Strakhova, E. Glazunova, Design principles of dust collecting devices Science, 4 (13), 206 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boguslavsky, E. Glazunov, Centrifugal wet dust collector. (NO. 1037933, MKI 01 D/10/N 2969708/23-26. Announced 08.08.80. Bul. no. 32. 08.08.80) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skorik, A. Trubnikov, Science, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.