MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- Concept of the demographic policy of the Russian Federation until 2025. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 9 October 2007, No. 1351. (Rus) [Google Scholar]
- Golikova T.A. On measures aimed at improving working conditions, preserving life and health of employees. Report on the meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation on October 27, 2011. Occupational safety and health in construction. - No. 1. Pp.7-11. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fedorets A.G. Management of industrial safety and risk assessment. Moscow, "IBT", 152 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Litvinov R.A. Formation of OSH management systems. Trends in international level. - Occupational safety and health in construction. No. 4, Pp.12-18. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sugak E.B. The nature of occupational injuries in the aspect of managing pro-fess-regional risks. Life safety. No. 7, Pp.3-7. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrova E.V. Trick or Treat. Businessman-Business Guide. Protection of labor. No. 204 / B Pp. 30-31. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.0.230 - 2007 "SSBT. Occupational safety management systems. General regulations". Moscow, Standartinform, 16 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54934 - 2012 "Occupational safety and health management systems". Moscow, Standartinform, 27 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 12.0.010-2009 "SSBT. Occupational safety management systems. Definition hazards and risk assessment". Moscow, Standartinform, 20 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fedorets A.G. Methodical bases of quantitative estimation of production - Energy security in documents and facts. No. 2, Pp. 10-16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sugak E.B. On the modern model of labor protection. Sb. Theses of Int. scientific conference "Integration, partnership and innovations in building science and education". Moscow, MSUCE. p.185-186. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Heinrich. Industrial accident prevention; a scientific approach. New York, McGraw-Hill, 480p. (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Sugak E.B. On some of the official duties of security specialists Labor in Germany. Man and work. No. 10. Pp.48-51. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.