MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- Yu.G. Khayutin, Monolithic concrete: technology of works execution (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, Mechanization of construction, 11, 21–25 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Osmanov, Proceedings of Rostov State University of Civil Engineering, 15, 368–369 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Rozenboym, Small-scale mechanization of concrete works (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Neporozhniy, Constructing of large concrete and reinforced concrete hydraulic structures (Gosstroyizdat USSR, Kiev, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Afanas'ev, Constructing of buildings and engineering structures made of monolithic reinforced concrete (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Zenkov, I.I. Ivashkov, L.N. Kolobov, Machines of continuous transport (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Spivakovskiy, V.K. D"yachkov, Transportation machines (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Sovalov, Ya.G. Mogilevskiy, Mechanization of concrete works while constructing monolithic structures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Osmanov, A.L. Zholobov, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 4, 138–145 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Osmanov, Science Review, 10.2, 370–374 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Sovalov, I.A. Shenderovich, Concrete and reinforced concrete, 5, 19–21 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lishansky, N.V. Mikhailov, Concrete and reinforced concrete, 3, 35–37 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Osmanov, VIth International scientific-practical conference "Building sector development prospects", 2, 3–9 (Astrakhan Institute of Civil Engineering, Astrakhan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Osmanov, Solid State Phenomena, 265, 97–102 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.