MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- S.A. Starcev, Civil Engineering, 2, 31-42 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Pokrovskij, Waterproofing works (Stroyizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shilin, M.V. Zajcev, I.A. Zolotarev, O.B. Lyapidevskaya, Waterproofing of underground and buried structures in construction and repair (Russian trademark, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- VSN 6-94, Instructions on the use of filter boards in the structures of wall and layer drainage of buildings and engineering structures (Niimosstroy, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Rumyantsev, O.B. Lyapidevskaya, A.D. Zhukov, Systems of insulation of building structures (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kozlov, A.N. Chumachenko, Waterproofing in modern construction (ASV, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Kubal, Construction waterproofing handbook (Technosphere, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Popchenko, Waterproofing of structures and buildings (Stroyizdat, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.A.S. Mendes, Waterproofing of foundations of buildings and special structures (Universidade técnica de Lisboa, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fixit, Rebuild, 6, 14-15, 35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Lenagan, Housing construction, 8, 28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Bojko V.V., Mailjan R.L. Waterproofing of underground structures with polymeric materials (Kiev, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 11262-80, Plastics. Tensile test method (1980) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 15588-2014, Polystyrene insulating slabs. Specifications (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.