MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V.T. Trofimov, Soil science (Moscow, Moscow State University, 1024, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Goldstein, Mechanical soil parameters (Moscow, Stroiizdat, 337, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mustafaev, Foundations on subsidence soils (Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 585, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Poluboyarinova-Kochina, Groundwater movement theory (Moscow, Nauka, 664, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tihonov, A.A. Samorskiy, Equations of mathematical physics (Moscow, Nedra, 575, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, Rheological parameters of soils and calculations of construction bases (Moscow, Stroiizdat, 200, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, Soil mechanics (Moscow, ASV, 550, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovych, Frozen soils mechanics (Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 425, 1973). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovych, Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, Basics of applied geomechanics in civil engineering (Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 317, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.