MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- PN-EN 1991-2:2007 – Eurocode 1: Actions on structures - Part 2: Traffic loads on bridges (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1299/2014 of 18 November 2014 on the technical specifications for interoperability relating to the ‘infrastructure’ subsystem of the rail system in the European Union Text with EEA relevance (Dz. U. L 356 z 12.12.2014) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1990:2008 – Eurocode: Basis of structural design (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1997-1:2008 – Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design - Part 1: General rules (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Das, Braja, Geotechnical engineering handbook (J. Ross Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stopkowicz, M. Cała., Mod. Build. Eng. 3, 62-65, (2007) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Geraili, GeoOttawa (2017), 553, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kraśkiewicz, R. Michalczyk, K. Brzeziński, M. Płudowska, Proc. Eng. 111, 462 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 15528:2015-12 – Railway applications. Line categories for managing the interface between load limits of vehicles and infrastructure (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Id-1 (D-1) – Technical conditions for maintaining the track structure on railway lines, PKP PLK S.A., Warsaw (2005) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wiłun, Outline of geotechnics (in Polish), (WKŁ, Warsaw 2000) [Google Scholar]
- PN-81/B-03020 – Soils – Direct foundation of structures - Static calculations and design (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-S-10030:1985 – Bridges – Loads (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Transport and Maritime Economy of September 10, 1998 on technical conditions to be met by railway structures and their location (Dz. U. z 1998 r. Nr 151, poz. 987, z późn. zm.) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.