MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- A. Prokopov, V. Zhur Socio-economic and ecological problems of mining, construction and energy (TulSU, Tula, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prokopov, V. Zhur, Y. Rubtsova, Sergeevskie read. Engineering geology and geoecology, 18, 346-351 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prokopov, V. Zhur, K. Tkacheva Sergeevskie read. Geoecological safety of mining mineral deposits, 19, 107-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the City Duma of the City of Shakhty No. 291, 25.07.2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina GIS-technology monitoring of hazardous geological processes in the East Donbass agglomeration. Problems and solutions (RGSU, Rostov-on-Don, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Miroshnichenko. Mine Surveying Bulletin. 2, 37-39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SP 21.13330.2012. Buildings and structures in extra-productive areas and subsidence grounds [Google Scholar]
- GOST 25100-2011. Soils. Classification [Google Scholar]
- SP 22.13330.2016. Bases of buildings and structures [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.