MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V.O. Almazov, Construction and Reconstruction, 6 (56), 3-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Almazov, A.I. Plotnikov, V.S. Rastorguev, Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Economics and Finance, 2-1, 16-20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, Proceedings of the General Assembly of RAACS, 1, 236-241 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Travush, High-rise buildings, 2, 32-35, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeiko, Scientific Review, 13, 97-100, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, MATEC Web Conf International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”, 106, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, A.A. Karamysheva, Engineering studies, 9, 696-702, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chernukha, P.I. Gorelik, Lepeshkina D.O., N.A. Chernova, Construction of unique buildings and structures, 9 (36), 18-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.