MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- J. Vlcek, D. Durekova, K. Zgutova, CEE 11, 38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Clegg, Clegg Impact Soil Tester Technical Note. Calculation of Penetration and Elastic Modulus from CIV (Jolimont, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Decky, M. Drusa, E. Remisova, I. Drevený, Aero-Journal 2, 19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Decky, M. Drusa, L. Pepucha, K. Zgutova, Earth Structures of Transport Constructions (Pearson Education, Harlow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Operating instructions for Clegg Impact Soil Tester “4.5 kg Standard Hammer” Model type CIST/882 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14688-2 Geotechnical investigation and testing. Identification and classification of soil. Part 2 Principles for a classification [Google Scholar]
- R. Bulko, M. Drusa, J. Vlcek, M. Mecar, CEE 11, 152 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 1001:1987 Foundation of structures. Subsoil under shallow foundations (in Slovak) (cancelled) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.