MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- M. Cekon, R. Slavik, A Non-Ventilated Solar Façade Concept Based on Selective and Transparent Insulation Material Integration: An Experimental Study, J. Energies 10:815 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Iringova, Impact of external shading on light comfort and energy efficiency in apartment buildings, J. Advanced Materials Research: enviBUILD vol. 861 pp. 485-492 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ingeli et al., Thermal bridges minimizing through window jamb in low energy buildings. Advanced Materials Research vol. 899 pp. 66-69 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 0540:2012: Thermal protection of buildings. Thermal performance of buildings and components. (In Slovak) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU Energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- Area software, Svoboda software. website < http://kcad.cz/> [Google Scholar]
- Therm v 7.6 and Window v 7.6 software, LBNL. website <https://windows.lbl.gov/software/therm> [Google Scholar]
- P. Durica et al., Long time testing of temperature parameters in selected windows J. Advanced Materials Research: enviBUILD vol. 855 pp. 81-84 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Staffenova et al., Climate Data Processing for Needs of Energy Analysis. J. Advanced Materials Research: enviBUILD vol. 1041 pp. 129-134 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Juras et al., Comparison of different windows for low-energy houses. MATEC web of conf. XXVI R-S-P seminar, vol. 117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.