MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V.O. Almazov, Construction and Reconstruction, 6 (56), 3-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Almazov, A.I. Plotnikov, V.S. Rastorguev, Bulletin of MSUCE, 2-1, 16-20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, Proceedings of the General Assembly of RAACS, 1, 236-241 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Eremin, Prevention of accidents of buildings and structures, Collection of academic works 8, 560 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Travush, High-rise buildings, 2, 32-35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, Scientific Review, 13, 97-100 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, MATEC Web Conf International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”, 106 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, A.A. Karamysheva, Engineering studies, 9, 696-702 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- «Unified Faclities Criteria (UFC). Design of Buildings to Resist Progressive Collapse», Department of Defence USA, UFC 4-023-03 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Gram, A.J. Clark, G.A. Hegemier, F. Seible, Laboratory simulation of blast loading on building and bridge structures, Structures Under Shock and Impact IX, WIT Transactions on The Built Environment, 87, 33-34 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.