MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- N. A. Prohorenok, Python 3 and PyQt5. Applications programming (BHV-Petersburg, Saint-Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. McKinney, Python and the analysis of data (DKM Press, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ramalho, Fluent Python Python (DKM Press, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Tyrtyshnikov, Numerical analyses.(Academy, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Stewart, Introduction to Matrix Computations (Academic Press, New York, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- K Vasidzu, Variation methods in the theory of elasticity and the plasticity (Mir, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Tymoshenko, D. Gudyer, The theory of elasticity (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ortega., U. Pul, At. Introduction to numerical methods of solution of differential equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.