MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Construction Management and Maintenance|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- H. Aylie, B.S. Gan, S. As’ad, and M.M.A. Pratama, Parametric Study of the Load Carrying Capacity of Functionally Graded Concrete of Flexural Members, Int. J. Eng. Technol. Innov.Int. J. Eng. Technol. Innov., vol. 233-241, no. 5, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Gan, H. Aylie, and M.M.A. Pratama, The behavior of graded concrete, an experimental study, in: Procedia Engineering, Procedia Engineering, pp. 885-891, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. A. Pratama et al., Effect of concrete strength gradation to the compressive strength of graded concrete, a numerical approach, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, Waste and Climate Change: Global Trends and Strategy Framework, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- EPA. Climate Change and Waste, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- City of Gold Coast, Gold Coast Waste Management Annual Performance Plan 205-16, City of Gold Coast, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Queensland Government, Waste Reduction and Recycling Act, Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The Queensland Government, Forward procurement plan for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, The Queensland Government, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Queensland Government, Parklands Priority Development Area Development Scheme,” The Queensland Government, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gold Coast City Council. City of Gold Coast, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- City of Gold Coast. Reedy Creek Commercial Landfill. [Online]. http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/environment/reedy-creek-commercial-wasterecycling-centre-25364.html [Google Scholar]
- City of Gold Coast. Waste and recycling. [Online]. http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/environment/waste-recycling-282.html [Google Scholar]
- City of Gold Coast, Solid Waste Strategy 2024, City of Gold Coast, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- City of Gold Coast, Solid Waste Strategy Consultation Report 2015-Maintaining our resources for a sustainable future, City of Gold Coast, Rowland, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- EHP, Waste-everybody’s responsibility: Queensland Waste Avoidance and Resource Productivity Strategy (2014-2024), Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Brisbane, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- WRAP. Assesing the Costs and Benefits of Reducing Waste in Construction. [Online]. http://www.wrap.org.uk/sites/files/wrap/Southwark%20IWMF%20CBA%20FINAL.d oc.pdf [Google Scholar]
- X-Rates. (2017) Currency Calculator. [Online]. http://www.x-rates.com [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Stucley et al., Biomass Energy Production in Australia: Status, Costs and Opportunities for Major Technologies, An Australian Government Initiative, Kingston, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin Hastings, Duane Loader, Richard Palmer, and Laura and Crawford, An Overview of the Rating Tool Landscape in Australia, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, Adelaide, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Green Building Council of Australia. (2015) Green Star. [Online]. http://new.gbca.org.au/green-star/ [Google Scholar]
- Green Building Council of Australia. (2015) A 6 Star Green Star-Interior that pushed the waste boundaries. [Online]. http://new.gbca.org.au/showcase/projects/6-star-green-star-interior-pushed-waste-boundaries/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.