MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- A. Bardossy, E.J. Plate. Space-time model for daily rainfall using atmospheric circulation patterns. Water Resources Research, 28 (5), pp. 1247-1259, (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bárdossy, GGS. Pegram. Copula-based multisite model for daily precipitation simulation. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 13 (12), p. 2299, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bárdossy. Generating precipitation time series using simulated annealing. Water Resources Research, 34 (7), pp. 1737-1744, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bárdossy, Pegram, Geoffrey. Multiscale spatial recorrelation of RCM precipitation to produce unbiased climate change scenarios over large areas and small. Water Resources Research, 48 (9), (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kawachi, T. Maruyama, V.P. Singh. Rainfall entropy for delineation of water resources zones in Japan. Journal of Hydrology, 246 (1-4), pp. 36-44, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Serinaldi, A. Bárdossy, CG. Kilsby. Upper tail dependence in rainfall extremes. Would we know it if we saw it?, Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment, 29 (4), pp. 1211-1233, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, P Van Gelder, JK. Vrijling, Chen, X. Detecting long-memory. Monte Carlo simulations and application to daily streamflow processes. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions, 11 (2), pp. 851-862, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.