MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- M. Berawi, T. Zagloel, P. Miraj, & H. Mulyanto, Producing Alternative Concept for the Trans-Sumatera Toll Road Project Development using Location Quotient Method. Procedia Engineering, 171, 265-273, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ansar, B. Flyvbjerg, A. Budzier, & D. Lunn, Does infrastructure investment lead to economic growth or economic fragility? Evidence from China. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 32(3), 360-390, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Pradhananga, & J. Teizer, Cell-based construction site simulation model for earthmoving operations using real-time equipment location data. Visualization in Engineering, 3 (1), 12, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rashidi, H. Nejad, & M. Maghiar, Productivity estimation of bulldozers using generalized linear mixed models. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 18(6), 1580-1589, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Tatum, Construction engineering research: Integration and innovation. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 144(3), 04018005, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cortez, Data mining with neural networks and support vector machines using the r/rminer tool. Advances in Data Mining: Applications and Theoretical Aspects, 10th Industrial Conference on Data Mining, 83, Berlin, Germany: J In P. Pemer, editor, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Parente, A. G. Correia, & P. Cortez, Artificial Neural Networks Applied to an Earthwork Construction Database. In: Toll D, Zhu H, Osman A, et al (eds) Second Int.Conf. Inf. Technol. Geo-Engineering. IOS Press, Durham, UK, 200-205, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Lee, S. I. Park, & J. Seo, Utilization analysis methodology for fleet telematics of heavy earthwork equipment. Automation in Construction, 92, 59-67, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Saha, & K. Ksaibati, A risk-based optimisation methodology for pavement management system of county roads. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 1-11, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alshibani, & O. Moselhi, Productivity based method for forecasting cost & time of earthmoving operations using sampling GPS data. Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), 21(3), 39-56, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahdatikhaki, & A. Hammad, Framework for near real-time simulation of earthmoving projects using location tracking technologies. Automation in Construction, 42, 50-67, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sheikh, M. Lakshmipath, and A. Prakash, Application of Queuing Theory for Effective Equipment Utilization and Maximization of Productivity in Construction Management. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(8), 5664-5672, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Tsehayae, & A. R. Fayek, Developing and Optimizing Context-Specific Fuzzy Inference System-Based Construction Labor Productivity Models. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 142(7), 04016017, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Koo, T. Hong, & S. Kim, An integrated multi-objective optimization model for solving the construction time-cost trade-off problem. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 21(3), 323-333, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pan, & L. Hou, Lifting and parallel lifting optimization by using sensitivity and fuzzy set for an earthmoving mechanism. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 0954407016660454, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. -S. Chou, Applying AHP-Based CBR to Estimate Pavement Maintenance Cost. Tsinghua Science and Technology, 114-120, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahn, P. Dunston, A. Kandil, & J. Martinez, Process Mining Technique for Automated Simulation Model Generation Using Activity Log Data. In Computing in Civil Engineering, 636-643, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Fu, A review on time series data mining. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 24(1), 164-181, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Freitas, Data mining and knowledge discovery with evolutionary algorithms. Springer Science & Business Media, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, X. Zhu, G. Q. Wu, & W. Ding, Data mining with big data. Knowledge and Data Engineering., IEEE Transactions on, 26(1), 97-107, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Rifai, S. P. Hadiwardoyo, A. G. Correia, P. Pereira, & P. Cortez, Data Mining Applied for The Prediction of Highway Roughness under Overloaded Traffic. International Journal of Technology 5:751-76, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.