MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- D. Widajat, Suherman, The Evaluation of Treatment Method of the Pavement Deterioration on Expansive Soil, Colloquium of Research and Development on Road and Bridge 2008, Road Research and Development Institute, Ministry of Public Work, 1-24, (2008), (in Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
- S. Daud, M.I. Junica, M.E. Sunaryo, D. Pertiwi, A Study and Monitoring on the Fullscale Test of the Cakar Ayam Modifikasi, Colloquium of Research and Development on Road and Bridge 2009, Road Research and Development Institute, Ministry of Public Work, 244-284, (2009), (in Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Prabowo, Economy Analysis of Flexible Pavement and Piled-Rigid Pavement on Babat-Bojonegoro Road Section, Final Year Project RC09 1380, Department of Civil Engineering, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, (2010), (in Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Sahoo, P.K. Pradhan, Geotech. Geol. Eng. 28, 889-897, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Adam, I. Ibrahim, A. Alhardllo, A. Hadi, M. Ibrahim, Effect of hydrated lime on behavior of expansive soil as subgrade of flexible pavement structural system, Proceeding The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Construction Materials: Design, Performance, and Application, 18-22 October 2012, Wuhan, China, 64-76, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Muntohar, Lime-column in expansive soil: A study on the compressive strength, Proceeding of the 1st International Conference on Civil Engineering, 1-3 October 2003, Malang, East Java, (2003), (CD-ROM) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Budi, Civ. Eng. Dimens. 5(2), 99-102, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Muntohar, H.J. Liao, Strength distribution of the soil surrounding lime-column, In Chan, D., and Law, K.T. (Eds.): Proceeding 4th International Conference on Soft Soil Engineering, 2-6 October 2006, Vancouver, Canada, 315-319, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Tonoz, C. Gokceoglu, R., Ulusay, Bull. Eng. Geol. Environ. 62, 91-106, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.D.F. Rogers, S. Glendinning, Eng. Geol. 47, 243-257, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Porbaha, K. Zen, M. Kobayashi, J. Infrastructure Sys. 5(1), 21-34, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Kempfert, Ground improvement methods with special emphasis on column-type techniques, In Vermeer, Schwiger, and Cudny (Eds.), Proceeding of International Workshop on Geotechnics of Soft Soil: Theory and Practice, Netherlands, Verlag Glückauf, 101-112, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Muntohar, App. Mech. Mat. 845, 62-69, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nazef, H. Lee, S. Chun, J. Greene, Evaluation of Soil Stabilized Columns Used for Flexible Pavement Embankment Support and Settlement Control, Report No. FL/DOT/SMO/13-561 Department of Transportation State of Florida, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Muntohar, Saputro, S.A., The SiCC Column Improved the Expansive Clay, Proceeding of the 14th International Conference on QIR (Quality in Research), 10-13 August 2015, Lombok, Indonesia, 38-44, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1883-07e2, 2011. Standard Test Method for CBR (California Bearing Ratio) of Laboratory-Compacted Soils, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abiodun, Z. Nalbantoglu, Can. Geotech. J. 52, 1-9, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Yideti, B. Birgisson, D. Jelagin, Road Mater. Pavement Des. 15(1), 102-113, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cokca, O. Erol, F. Armangil, Geotech. Geol. Eng. 22, 285-297, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SNI 1732-1989-F, Road Pavement Design using Component Analysis Method, Nasional Standard Agency, Jakarta, (1989), (in Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.