MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- British Standard Institute (BSI DD81, BS 8081) (1989) British Standard Code of Practice for Ground Anchorage. [Google Scholar]
- Dunnicliff, J. (1988) Geotechnical Instrumentation for Monitoring Field Performance, John Wiley, New York. [Google Scholar]
- ISO/DIS 22477-5: Geotechnical Investigation and Testing-Testing of Geotechnical Structures, Part 5, Testing of Anchorages, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2010, www.iso.org. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Wei F., Liao, H. J., Chang, M. S., Wang, C. W., S. Y. Chi, and Lin, C. C. (2013) “Failure Analysis of a Highway Dip Slope”, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE, 27, No. 1, pp116-131 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, H. J. and Cheng, S. H. (2011) “Failure cases of Anchors and Anchored Slopes in Taiwan”, Proc. of the 5th Cross-strait Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Hong Kong. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, H. J., Lee, Wei F., and Wang, C. W. (2013) “A Tale of Twin Cut Slopes in Taiwan”, Forensic Engineering, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, 166, Issue 2, pp. 72-80, doi: 10.1680/feng.12.00024 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, H. J. and Cheng, S. H. (2014) “Overhaul the Anchored Slopes in Taiwan”, Proc. of 6th Japan-Taiwan Joint Workshop on Geotechnical Hazards from Large Earthquakes and Heavy Rainfalls, Kita-Kyushu, Paper No. TW024. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Hung-Jiun, Cheng, Shih-Hao, Chen, Huang-Ren and Chen, Chun-Chun (2017a) “A simple method to measure long term load change of ground anchors,” Geotechnical Testing Journal, March 2017 Volume 40, Issue 2GTJ20160110 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Hung-Jiun, Cheng, Shih-Hao, Chen, Huang-Ren and Chen, Chun-Chun (2017b) “Cement grouting to seal off voids below anchor head,” Proc. of Grouting, Deep Mixing, and Diaphragm Walls (Grouting 2017), Honolulu. [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan Geotechnical Society (TGS) (2011) Forensic Study on the Dip Slope Failure at Chainage 3.1k of National Freeway No.3, Taiwan (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.