MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- M. Liu, K. Guo, P. Wang, C. Lou, Y. Zhang, Simplified method for prediction of elastic-plastic buckling strength of web-post panel castellated steel beams, Steel and Composite Structures, 25, 6, pp. 671-684 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sarvestani, Cyclic behavior of hexagonal castellated beams in steel momentresisting frames with post-tensioned connections, Structures, Elsevier, 11, pp. 121-134 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaveh, M.H. Ghafari, Optimum design of castellated beams: Effects of composite action and semi-rigid connections, Scientia Iranica, 25, 1, pp.162-173 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Maulana, I. Satyarno, Flexural Behaviour of Modified Composite Mortar Castellated Beam with Rebar Steel Diagonal Connection under Cyclic Loading (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Erdal, S. Taş, O. Tunca, S. Carbaş, Effect of Random Number Sequences on The Optimum Design of Castellated Beams with Improved Harmony Search Method, International Journal of Engineering & Applied Sciences, 8, 3, pp.25-39 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Jamadar, P.D. Kumbhar, Parametric study of castellated beam with circular and diamond shaped openings, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2, 2, pp.715-722 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, P. Wang, Simplified analysis method for catenary action of restrained cellular steel beams at elevated temperature considering strain reversal. Fire Safety Journal, 95, pp.145-159 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Durif, A. Bouchair, O. Vassart, Experimental and numerical investigation on webpost specimen from cellular beams with sinusoidal openings. Engineering Structures, 59, pp.587-598 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. De’nan, H. Hasan, M. Mahzuz, Behaviour of the Beam to Column Connection for Tapered Steel Section with Perforation. Engineering Heritage Journal, 1, 1 pp. 41-44 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbarzade, A. Farshidianfar, Nonlinear dynamic analysis of an elastically restrained cantilever tapered beam, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 58, 3, pp. 556-565 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Dennis, K.W. Jones, Flexural-torsional vibration of a tapered C-section beam, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 393, pp. 401-414 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Maulana, Y.A. Harsoyo, F. Monika, Analysis of Stress and Deformation of Cantilever Steel Beam T Section and Half IWF Section using Finite Element Method, International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science University of Muhammadiyah Purwokerto (The 1st InCEAS 2016), pp. 68-74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Maulana, B. Soebandono, B.S. Jagad, H. Prayuda, Stress and deformation analysis of tapered cantilever castellated beam using numerical method, IOP Conference Series: Material Science and Engineering, 352, 012029, pp. 1-5 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.