MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- Wilhelmus. The Effect of Gewang Leaf Fiber Addition (Corypha Utan lam) for Flexural Strength and Crack Tensile Strength of Concrete. Kupang. Civil Engineering Department Nusa Cendana University. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Ndoen, D. A. T. Sina, W. Bunganaen. Effects of additional fiber leaf (corypha Utan lam) on strong and powerful strength Concrete. Civil Eng. 4, 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Suwandi, N. Leli, W. Budi. Agricultural commodities in the field of horticulture. Ministery of Agriculture. ISSN 1907-1507. 68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nopriantina, et al. Effect of Kepok Banana Leaf Thickness (Musa paradisiaca) To the Mechanical Properties of Natural Fiber-Polyester Composite Materials. Padang. Physics Department of FMIPA Andalas University. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. P. District. Pasirian District in numbers. Statistic Agency. 35080.1605, 118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rahmatullah D. Making of structural concrete by using skoria stone and plastic seed. Departement of Civil Engineering, University of Jember (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.