MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- M. Guz, I. Ivolga, Organic agriculture as a tool to make economy green (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Donnik, B. Voronin, O. Loretts, Indian journal of science and technology 9(14), 2-5 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mironenko, Processing of milk 7(214), 48-53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bashirova, E. Eminova, Regional problems of transformation of economy 3, 37-42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Mottaeva, Economy and entrepreneurship 1(54), 121-123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marasteanu, E. Jaenicke, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review 45(3), 485-521 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schott, Comparison of the organic farming sectors in Germany, Italy and Russia: Agri benchmark Organic Report (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Willer, Organic Agriculture Worldwide 2017: Current Statistics (Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL), 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Prospects of organic agriculture in Russia. Gene editing on service of the person. Analitical bulletin 49(648) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Mitusova, A. Buyvolova, Development of organic agriculture in Russia (The Euroasian center for food security, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lyaskovskaya, Messenger SUSU, Economy and Management series 12(1), 15-22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, V. Lukinov, A. Mottaeva, Economy and interpreneurship 8(49), 34-37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dorzhiyeva, The Capacity of Baikal in formation of innovative model of social-ecological-and-economic development of regions, Materials of the international scientific-and-practical conference, 118-122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chibisova, Journal of International Scientific Publications: Economy & Business, 5-2 p. 600 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gromova, Russian business 14(260), 129-135 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Markina, A. Sharkova, Journal of applied economic sciences 9(4), 687-693 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, World of economy and law 11, 7-14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Towards to “green” economy in Russia (Institute of sustainable development of the Civic chamber of the Russian Federation, Center of environmental policy of Russia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolotin, V. Bakayev, Journal of Human Sport and Exercise 12, 405–413, (2017) doi:10.14198/jhse.2017.122.17 [Google Scholar]
- B. Alexander, B. Vladislav, Journal of Physical Education and Sport 15, 362–364 (2015), doi:10.7752/jpes.2015.03054 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.