MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation, Energy Efficiency (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service, Official statistics, Balance of energy resources (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Municipal economy and housing and communal services, Classes of energy efficiency of buildings: the procedure for determining and appropriating (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation, State report on the state of energy conservation and energy efficiency in the Russian Federation in 2016 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Standard of the National Association of Builders “Green building STO NOSTROY 2.35.4-2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Standard of the National Association of Builders “Green building STO NOSTROY 2.35.68-2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Standard of the Russian Federation GOST R 54964-2012 “Conformity assessment. Ecological requirements for real estate” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Energy saving, Road map of green building in Russia: problems and prospects (AVOK, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazarevska, M. Knežević, M. Cvetkovska, N. Ivanišević, T. Samardžioska, A. Trombeva-Gavriloska, Gradjevinar 7/2012(64), 565-571 (2012) ISSN (on line): 1333-9095; ISSN (printed) 0350-2465 [Google Scholar]
- P. Petronijević, N. Ivanišević, M. Rakočević, D. Arizanović, Journal of Applied Engineering Science 1(10), 43-48 (2012) ISSN 1451-4117, doi:10.5937/jaes10-1664 [Google Scholar]
- E. Akimova, D. Knyazev, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 1, 39387-39394 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.