MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmentally Friendly Architecture Design|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- T. Nguyễn, Two-layer leaves roofs in the Central-ecological architecture, Journal of Planning and Urban Development in Vietnam (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. L., Vũ Vietnamese History of Architecture (Construction Publish House, Hanoi, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Ngô, Possibility of Tropicalise in Vietnamese Modern Architecture – Stage 1954 - 1975. Master Thesis (Library of University of Architecture HCMC (UAH), 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Lê, The Phenomenon of Cultural Symbiosis between Traditionality and Modernity in Vietnamese Architecture from the Late Nineteenth Century to the Middle of the Twentieth Century, Doctoral Thesis (Library of Library of University of Architecture HCMC (UAH), 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Lê, Ecological Concept in Vietnamese House. VIETARC'09 International Architecture Forum “Architecture in VN: Meeting the Challenges of Tomorrow” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Nguyễn, Outstanding architects of Saigon before 1975 (2016) http://tuoitre.vn/tin/chinh-tri-xa-hoi/phong-su-ky-su/20160824/nhung-kts-tai-danh-cua-sai-gon-truoc-1975/1159918.html [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Nguyễn, Doctoral Thesis (Library of Hanoi University of Architecture, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.