MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmentally-Friendly Building Construction|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- M.A. Sukharnikova, E.S. Pikalov, O.G. Selivanov, É.P. Sysoev, V.Y. Chukhlanov, Glass and Ceramics 73 (3-4), 100-102 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Pikalov, O.G. Selivanov, V.Y. Chukhlanov, N.V. Chukhlanova, Ecology and industry in Russia 6, 24-29 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Vitkalova, A. Torlova, E. Pikalov, O.Selivanov, Industrial waste utilization in the panels production for high buildings facade and socle facing, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 02062 (2018) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183302062 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vorob'eva, V.N. Shakhova, E.S. Pikalov, O.G. Selivanov, É.P Sysoev, V.Y. Chukhlanov, Glass and Ceramics 75 (1-2), 51-54 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toxicity determination method of water and water extractions from soil, waste water sediments, waste by Daphnia death and fertility change. Federal registry FR.®P.1.39.2007.03222. Moskow: Aquaros, p.41 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khramkov, E. A. Chugunov, Materials for glass and glass works production and processing (Moscow: High school, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Riskin, Belenky E.F., Pigments chemistry and technology (Leningrad, Goskhimizdat, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Polyakov, F.B. Slomyanskaya, K.K. Polyakova Corrosion and chemically resistant materials (Leningrad, Goskhimizdat, 1953) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.