MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- M.L. Shchipko, A.O. Eremina, V.V. Golovina, Journal of Siberian Federal University, Chemistry 2, 1, 166–180 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Udalova, S.I. Karpov, V.F. Selemenev, I.A. Sharmar. Sorption and chromatography processes, 8 (2), 304–313 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Korabelnikova, S.I. Karpov, N.A. Belanova, O.O.Krizhanovskaya, L.A. Sinyaeva V.F. Selemenev, The study of the quercetin sorption kinetics on polymer and organic-inorganic silicon-containing sorbents, Voronezh State University, Voronezh, Russia, 159-162 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Adsorption from solution at the Solid/Liquid Interface. Ed. G.D. Parfitt, C.H. Rochester, London-New York, Academic Press Publ, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Gregg, K.S.W. Sing, Adsorption, Surface Area and Porosity, Academic Press, London, (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.