MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- N.I. Kulikov, Artificial cycles of water, air and food as a life-support system for a new generation (Lennard Publishing House, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Krivonosov, Organizational and economic mechanism for regulating the sustainable development of the forest sector in the region (on the materials of the Krasnodar region), Abstract of the Ph.D. (Krasnodar, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Kovaleva, A.Ya. Lysenko, D.P. Nikitin, Urbanization and the problems of epidemiology (Medicine, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Marukhno, V.V. Zhirma, T.A. Achmiz, Science yesterday, today, tomorrow: a collection of articles on the materials of IV International Scientific and Practical Conference (SibAK, Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- On the state of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population in the Krasnodar region in 2016: State report (Office of Rospotrebnadzor Krasnodar region, Krasnodar, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kulikov, A.N. Nozhevnikova, G.M. Zubov, Purification of municipal wastewater with repeated use of water and treated sediments: theory and practice (Logos, Moscow 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Onoprienko, Water and life on the planet Earth: scientific-popul. essay (RIC FGBOU HPE SSU, Sochi, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kulikov, Water supply: a manual (LLC "CSRNI", Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kulikov, L.N. Prikhodko, Engineering Bulletin of the Don 1 (2018) ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2018/4703 [Google Scholar]
- Rating of sustainable development of Russian cities (2012-2013), http://green-agency.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.