MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Electromagnetic fields and public health: Effects of EMF on the environment (World Health Org., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental, health, and safety guidelines for electric power transmission and distribution (Intern. Finance Corp., Washington, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Edminister. Schaum's outline of theory and problems of electromagnetics (McGraw-Hill, NY, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- PUE-7. Rules for electrical installations (UVSIZ Publishing House, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Golubeva, N.D. Sorokina (Eds.). Terms and definitions for environmental protection, nature management and environmental safety (SPbGU Publishing House, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bryukhan, F.F. Bryukhan, A.D. Potapov. Engineering and environmental surveys for construction of thermal power plants (ASV Publishing House, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Snakin. Ecology and environmental protection (Academia, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Frid, E. Andonegi, J. Depestele et al, Envir. Impact Asses. Rev., 7, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.