MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- N.I. Krieger, Loess, formation of collapsible properties (Science, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Lysenko, Structure and physicomechanical properties of soil (Subsoil, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Rakhmatullin, News of the Kyrgyz branch Academy of Sciences of the USSR II-XII, 41-46 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, Investigation and protection of subsoil 7, 44-47 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li Si-guan, Geology of China (Foreign literature, Moscow, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- F. Richthofen, China (Bd., Berlin, 1877) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Obruchev, From Kyakhta to Kuldzhi. Travel to Central Asia and China (Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1940) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Trofimov, Engineering geology of massifs of loess rocks (Moscow publishing house, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Reymers, Environmental management. Dictionary reference (Thought, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, V.S. Krasheninnikov, I.A. Lavrusevich, Engineering geology 1, 48-58 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Krieger, V.I. Botnikov 3, 48-51 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, V.P. Homenko, MGSU Bulletin 10, 213-221 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Glukhov, Hydraulic engineering and melioration 10, 9-18 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zaporozhchenko, Questions of construction of hydraulic engineering constructions on collapsible soil, 108-115 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lukić, S. Marković, Acta Carsologica 38/2-3, 227-235 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lavrusevich, International conference. Engeopro, 215-218 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ragozin, Natural dangers of Russia. Volume 6. Assessment and management of natural risks (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the assessment of geological risk in the territory of Moscow (GUP "NIATs", Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.