MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Strategies of Urban Planning|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- H. Bahrainy, Environmental Studies 2(41), 465-482 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hemati, Architecture and Urban Design (Tehran, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Iran Meteorological Organization, http://www.irimo.ir [Google Scholar]
- M. Kasmaei, Architecture and Climate (Isfahan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mirzai, Residential houses of medium height, built by industrial methods for hot-dry climatic zone, Thesis (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Lopshuna, The dwelling of the peoples of Iran. Types of traditional dwelling of the peoples of South-West and South Asia (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohamadi, Architecture and Culture (Tehran, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rafi, Urban housing, analysis of the main problems in the design of housing in Iran (Tehran, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sadr, Urban Study 3, 34-43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Saremi, City Identity 10, 91-102 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Seismic Code in Building Regulations of Iran. Fourth edition (Housing and Development Research Center, Tehran, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Centre of Iran, https://www.amar.org.ir [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Shreiber, Construction production. Encyclopedia (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Voiku, Demography (Peskov State University, Peskov, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Dwelling for the south. Recommendations for the design of residential buildings and residential buildings for the IV climatic region of the USSR (Tashkent, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.