MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Sustainable Strategies of Urban Planning|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Le Dieu Anh, Seminar Presentation at community development workshop in Tam Ky (Quang Nam, Vietnam, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. H. Nguyen, Self-help housing for the urban poor in Ancien Quarter (IHS, Hanoi, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. H. Nguyen, Hanoi Women involed in the “Green, Clean and Beautiful City” movement, Seminar presentation in Conference on “Women’s Studies Asian Connections” (University of Calgary, Canada, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. H. Nguyen, Resetlement for urban poor in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Presentation in the International Conference on “Architecture and Urbanism of Vietnam” (Seoul National University, Korea, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. H. Nguyen, Design for the community, choosing effective models, Presentation in workshop on “Architecture for the Community” (Vietnam Architecture Association, Vietnam, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Nga, What solution for the poorly self-reliant neighborhoods living on public land and along canals? Seminar Presentation at community development workshop in Tam Ky (Quang Nam, Vietnam, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Merton, Comprehensive site planning transform community to better living place for all (Asian Coaliton for Housing Right, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Community Mapping for Housing by Peoples Process Handbook (ACHR Secretariat, Bangkok, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaptein, Community design factors and their infuluence on physical activity in the aging population (A Rapid Review, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ramsbottom, A literature review on community and institutional preparedness synergies: Enablers and barriers in community and institutional preparedness effectively working together globally and specifically within the EU/EEA, Technical report (Stockholm, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.