MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Strategies of Urban Planning|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Vietnamese Construction Law No.50/2014/QH13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moskalyk, Role of Public-Private Partnerships in Funding Social Housing in Canada, CPRN Research Report (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Duong, T. D. Nguyen, Q. D. Tran, V. T. Bui, Solutions to developing state housing for low income people in the cities of Vietnam, Student’s scientific research contest, NUCE (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Nguyen, Improving the efficiency of land use for affordable housing project for worker in Thang Long IP, Kim Chung Ward, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Master Thesis of Land Administration (VNU University of Science, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Arifin, Housing provision for factory workers (Petra Christian University, Surabaya, Indonesia, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ai Tee Goh, Yahaya Ahmad, Public low-cost housing in Malaysia: case studies on PPR low-cost plats in Kuala Lumpur (University of Malaya, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shuid, Low medium cost housing in Malaysia: Issues and challenges (International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Law of Malaysia Act 1990, Workers’ Minimum Standards of Housing and Amenities (The commissioner of Law revision, Malaysia, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Seventh Malaysia Plan, Chapter 18-Housing and other social services (1996-2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Sheng, A. Rahman, Housing Women Factory Workers in the Northern Corridor of the Bangkok Metropolitan (UBC Press, Vancouver, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Vietnamese Ministry of Planning and Investment, JICA, Seminar on Results of the study for improvement of living conditions for workers around industrial zones in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Institute of Workers, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, Survey on workers’ lives in 10 provinces and cities (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National strategy on Housing development through 2020 with a vision toward 2030, Decision No. 2127/QD-TTg (Vietnam, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Vietnamese Law on Housing No. 65/2014/QH13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Ngo, Evaluating indicators and method to measure quality of multi-storey buildings, ISBN: RD-05-02 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Le, A. D. Ta, H. Q. Dang, Procedia Engineering 142, 116-123 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.