MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Posom, J., and Sirisomboon, P. 2017. Evaluation of lower heating value and elemental composition of bamboo using near infrared spectroscopy. Energy 121, 147–158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Posom, J., Shrestha, A., Saechua, W. and Sirisomboon, P. 2016. Rapid non-destructive evaluation of moisture content and higher heating value of Leucaena leucocephala pellets using near infrared spectroscopy. Energy 107, 464–472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Everard, C. D., McDonnell, K. P. and Fagan, C. C. 2012. Prediction of biomass gross calorific values using visible and near infrared spectroscopy. Biomass and Bioenergy (45), 203-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, C., Han, L., Yang, Z. and Liu, X. 2009. Ultimate analysis and heating value prediction of straw by near infrared spectroscopy. Waste Management (29), 1793-1797. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Workman, J.R.L. Weyer. 2007 Practical Guide to Interpretive Near-infrared Spectroscopy, Taylor and Francis, Boca Raton, FL, pp. 240-262. [Google Scholar]
- John S. Shenk, Jerome J. Workman, Jr., and Mark O. Westerhaus. 2008. Application of NIR Spectroscopy to Agricultural Products. Text book: Editor: Donald A. Burns Emil W. Ciurczak. Hand book of Near-Infrared Analysis. CRC press. Taylor & Francis Group. pp. 356-357. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zornoza, C. Guerrero, J. Mataix-Solera, KM. Scow, V. Arcenegui, J.M. Beneyto. 2008. Near infrared spectroscopy for determination of various physical, chemical and biochemical properties in Mediterranean soils, Soil Biol Biochem. 40 (7). 30–1923. [Google Scholar]
- P. Williams. 2007. Near-Infrared Technology Getting the Best Out of Light Edition 5.0. A Short Course in the Practical Implementation of Near-infrared Spectroscopy for the User, PDK Grain, Nanaimo, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- J. Posom, P. Sirisomboon. 2015. Evaluation of the moisture content of Jatropha curcas kernels and the heating value of the oil-extracted residue using nearinfrared spectroscopy, Biosyst Eng. 130. 52-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, L. Zhou, M. Brady, F. Xu, J. Yu, D. Wang. 2017. Fast analysis of high heating value and elemental compositions of sorghum biomass using near-infrared spectroscopy, Energy. 118. 1353-1360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.