MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- S. Misha, S. Mat, M.H. Rustan, K. Sopian, Review of solid/liquid desiccant in the drying applications and its regeneration methods, RENEW SUST ENERG REV 16, 4686 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Yeboah, J. Darkwa, A critical review of thermal enhancement of packed beds for water vapour adsorption RENEW SUST ENERG REV 58, 1500 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Chang, H.C. Wang, T.W. Chung, Effect of regeneration condition on the adsorption dehumidification process in packed silica gel beds, Appl. Therm. Eng 24, 735 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Awad, A. Ramzy K, A.M. Hamed, H.M. Bekheit, Theoretical and experimental investigation on the radial flow desiccant dehumidification bed, Appl. Therm. Eng 28, 75 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nagaya, Y. Li, Z. Jin, M. Fukumuro, Y. And o. A. Akaishi, Low-temperature desiccant-based food drying system with airflow and temperature control, J Food Eng 75, 71 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Ondier, T. J. Siebenmorgen, A. Mauromoustakos, Low-temperature, low-relative humidity drying rough rice, J Food Eng 100, 545 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abou-Ziyan, D. Abd El-Raheim, O. Mahmoud, M. Fatouh, Performance characteristics of thin-multilayer activated alumina bed, APPL ENERG 190, 29 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Ramzy, R. Kadoli, A. Babu T.P., Experimental and theoretical investigation on the cyclic operation of TSA cycle for air dehumidification using packed beds of silica gel, Energy 56, 8 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kabeel, Adsorption operations of multilayer desiccant packed bed for dehumidification applications, RENEW ENERG 34, 255 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Ramzy, A.M. Hamed, M.M.Awad, M.M. Bekheit, Theoretical investigation on the cyclic operation of radial flow desiccant bed dehumidifier, JETR 2, 6 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.