MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- T. Sudhawiyangkul, D. Isarakorn, Design and optimization of a small-scale linear electromagnetic energy harvester, pp. 1-6, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim; C. Chu, Analysis of energy consumption for awearable ECG devices, pp. 962-965, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Masaba, A. Ntakirutimana, T. Ustun, Design and implementation of a smart irrigation system for improved water-energy efficiency, pp. 1-5, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Krongtripop, A performance comparisong of energy conservation between idle mode and power down mode for microcontroller in wireless mobile node, pp. 552 – 556, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Atmel ATMega32 datasheet “Active Supply Current vs. Frequency”, pp 308. [Google Scholar]
- I. Tsekoura et al, An evaluation of energy efficient microcontrollers, pp. 1–5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Janković, V. Drndarević, Microcontroller power consumption measurement based on PSoC, pp. 673– 676, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Suradhanwiar; S. Durbha; J. Adinarayana Energy optimization in wireless sensor networks using duty-cycling approach, pp. 1–6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Microchip ATSAMV71 datasheet “Atmel-44003EATARM-SAM V71-Datasheet_12-Oct-16”, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.