MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Z. Liu, Experiments and Mathematical Modelling of Controlled Runout table Cooling in a Hot Rolling Mill, The University of British Columbia, Department of Metals and Materials Engineering, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Suebsomran, S. Butdee, The Study of Cooling Process on Runout Table by Simulation Method, ISRN Industrial Engineering, 2013, 7 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Hernandez-A Vila, Heat Transfer Model of the Hot Tolling Runout Table-Cooling and Coil Cooling of Steel, The University of British Columbia, Department of Metals and Materials Engineering, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Suebsomran, S. Butdee, Cooling process on a run-out table by the simulation method, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 1, 51-56, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.-M. Guo, Modeling and Simulation of Run-Out Table Cooling Control Using Feed forward-Feedback and Element Tracking System, IEEE Transactions On Industry Applications, 33, (March/April 1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Yildiz, J. F. Forbes, B. Huang, Y. Zhang, F. Wang, V. Vaculik, M. Dudzic, Dynamic modelling and simulation of a hot strip finishing mill, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33, 3208-3225, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.-M. Guo, Heat transfer of laminar flow cooling during strip acceleration on hot strip mill run-out tables, Trans. ISS-AIME, 8, 49-59, (Aug. 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Kwon, I. S. Park, Nozzle Arrangement for Optimal Performance of Cooling Process of Run Out Table, ISIJ International, 53, 2192-2196, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Park, Numerical Analysis for Film Boiling Heat Transfer of a Moving Hot Steel Plate, ISIJ International, 51, 743-747, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadjiysky, M. Petkova, Multimodel Based Constrained Predictive Control of Hot Strip Mill Runout Table, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 31, 817-822 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohashi, Production and Technology of Iron and Steel in Japan during 2002, ISIJ International, 43, 957-974, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Nayak, P. C. Mishra, S. K. S. Parashar, Influence of spray characteristics on heat flux in dual phase spray impingement cooling of hot surface, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55, 1995-2004, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.