MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- S.Rahman, "Net-section-collapse analysis of circumferentially cracked cylinders Part II: idealized cracks and closed-form solutions, "Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol.61, pp.213-230, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J.Kim, D.J.Shim, N.Kamran, Y.J.Kim, S.S.Hwang and J.S.Kim, "Finite element based plastic limit loads for cylinders with part-through surface cracks under combined loading," International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol.80, pp.527-540, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Lei and P.J.Budden, "Limit load solutions for thinwalled cylinders with circumferential cracks under combined internal pressure, axial tension and bending," The Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design, vol.39 (6), pp.673-683, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Lei, Y.Li and Z.Gao, "Global limit load solutions for thick-walled cylinders with circumferential cracks under combined internal pressure, axial force and bending moment Part I: Theoretical solutions," International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol.114-115, pp.23-40, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Bezensek, Y.Li, K.Hasegawa and P.H.Hoang, "Inclusion of torsion loads in Section XI flaw evaluation procedures for pipes containing circumferential planar surface crack-like flaw on the basis of Limit Load Analysis," Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, vol.134(3), 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Li, K.Hasegawa, P.H.Hoang and B.Bezensek, "Prediction Method for Plastic Collapse of Pipes Subjected to Combined Bending and Torsion Moments," in Proceedings of ASME 2010 pressure vessel & piping conference, Bellevue, Washington, USA, July 18–22, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section XI. Rules for inservice inspection of nuclear power plant components, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York; 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H.W.Ryu, J.J.Han and Y.J.Kim, "Limit loads for circumferentially cracked pipes under combined cending and torsion with tension," in Proceedings of ASME 2013 pressure vessel & piping conference, Paris, France, July 14–18, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Hibbitt, Karlsson and Sorensen Inc, "ABAQUS/Standard User Manual," Rhode Island. [Google Scholar]
- K.Hasegawa Y.Li and K.Osakabe, "Collapse loads for circumferentially through-wall cracked pipes subjected to combined torsion and bending moments," Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol.123, pp.77-85, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Muscat D.Mackenzie and R.Hamilton, "A work criterion for plastic collapse," International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol.80(1), 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.