MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Schoonwinkel, A. (1988). Design and test of acomputer-stabilized unicycle. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, Z., & Yamafuji, K. (1995, May). Realizationof a human riding a unicycle by a robot. In Roboticsand Automation, 1995. Proceedings., 1995 IEEEInternational Conference on (Vol. 2, pp. 1319-1326).IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Majima, S., Kasai, T., & Kadohara, T. (2006,November). A design of a control method forchanging yaw direction of an underacuatted unicyclerobot. In TENCON 2006. 2006 IEEE Region 10 Conference (pp. 1-4). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Chantarachit, S., & Parnichkun, M. (2016). Development and control of a unicycle robot with double flywheels. Mechatronics, 40, 28-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yazdanpanah, R., Mahjoob, M. J., & Abbasi, E.(2013). Fuzzy LQR controller for heading control ofan unmanned surface vessel. In International Conference in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (pp. 73-78). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.