MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Tyson R. Browing, Applying the Design StructureMatrix to System Decomposition and IntegrationProblems: A Review and New Directions, IEEETransactions on Engineering Management, Vol 48,No.3, August 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Xuejian Gong, Titao Liu, Roger, J. Jiao, Variety-Driven Assembly Layout Design by Design StructureMatrix Clustering Analysis, CIRP Conference on Manufacturing, 63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tarek ALGeddawy, A DSM Cladistics module forproduct family architecture design, CIRP DesignConference, 21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Maslak, Dmitry Boytsov, Modular designof subway facilities, International scientificconference “Underground Urderanisation as aPerequisite for Sustainable Development”, 165(2016) 782-787 [Google Scholar]
- Simon Li, Mehrnaz Mirhosseini, A matrix-basedmodularization apporting secure collaboration inparametric design, Computers in Industry, 63 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoguang Deng, Greg Huet, Suo Tan, ClementFortin, Product decomposition using design structurematrix for intellectual property protection in supplychain outsourcing, Computers in Industry, 63 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Robert Helmer, Ali Yassine and Christoph Meier,Systematic module and interface definition usingcomponent design structure matrix, Journal ofEngineering Design, Vol. 21, No. 6, December 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Brian Everitt, Sabine Landau, Morven Leese, Daniel Stahl, Cluster Analysis (John Wiley & Sone, Ltd,2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guojun Gan, Chaoqun Ma, Jianhong Wu, DataClustering Thery, Algorithms and Applications, (SIAM, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Steven D. Eppinger and Trson R. Browning, DesignStructure Matrix Methods and Application, (MIT Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.