MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Lih-Min Hsia, The Analysis and Design Of Harmonic Gear Drives (1988), Proceedings of the 1988 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 8-12 Aug. 1988. [Google Scholar]
- I. Godler, M. Hashimoto, Torque control of harmonic drive gears with built-in sensing (1998), Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, vol: 3, pp.1818-1823, Aachen, Germany 31 Aug-4 Sep 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Jan Rens, Kais Atallah, Stuart D. Calverley, and David Howe, A Novel Magnetic Harmonic Gear (2010), IEEE Transactions On Industry Applications, Vol. 46, No. 1, January/February2010 [Google Scholar]
- Jonathon W. Sensinger and James H. Lipsey, Cycloid vs. Harmonic Drives for use in High Ratio, Single Stage Robotic Transmissions (2012), IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, River Centre, Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA May 14-18, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aid; M. Bendouba, A. Talha, N. Benseddiq, M. Benguediab, and S. Zengah, Uniaxial Fatigue of HDPE-100 Pipe. Experimental Analysis (2014), Directory of Open Access Journals in Engineering, Volume 4, Number 2, pp. 600-604(5), 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.