MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Ljungberg, Õ., Measurement of overall equipment effectiveness as a basis for TPM activities. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 1998. 18(5): p. 495-507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, J., et al. An automatic system for eggshell quality monitoring. in 2001 ASAE Annual Meeting. 1998. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, B., et al., Fundamental technology for RFIDbased supervisory control of shop floor production system. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2011. 57(9): p. 1123- 1141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mallat, S., A wavelet tour of signal processing. 1999: Academic press. [Google Scholar]
- Gritli, Y., et al., Advanced diagnosis of electrical faults in wound-rotor induction machines. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2013. 60(9): p. 4012-4024. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sedláček, M. and M. Titěra, Interpolations in frequency and time domains used in FFT spectrum analysis. Measurement, 1998. 23(3): p. 185-193. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Z., F. Chu, and Y. He, Vibration signal analysis and feature extraction based on reassigned wavelet scalogram. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2002. 253(5): p. 1087-1100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, N.E., et al. The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis. in Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A: mathematical, physical and engineering sciences. 1998. The Royal Society. [Google Scholar]
- Musaruddin, M. and R. Zivanovic. Signal segmentation of fault records based on Empirical Mode Decomposition. in TENCON 2011-2011 IEEE Region 10 Conference. 2011. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Muda, L., M. Begam, and I. Elamvazuthi, Voice recognition algorithms using mel frequency cepstral coefficient (MFCC) and dynamic time warping (DTW) techniques. arXiv preprint arXiv:1003.4083, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Anguera, X., R. Macrae, and N. Oliver. Partial sequence matching using an unbounded dynamic time warping algorithm. in Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. 2010. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Miro, X.A. and R. Macrae, Fast partial pattern matching system and method. 2014, Google Patents. [Google Scholar]
- Mon, S.M. and H.M. Tun, Speech-To-Text Conversion (STT) System Using Hidden Markov Model (HMM). International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 2015. 4(6): p. 349-352. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.