MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20181st International Conference on Non-Destructive Evaluation of Composite Structures (NDECS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- R. F. Gibson, Principles of composite materiel mechanics (Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kassapoglou, Modelling the effect of damage in composite structures (John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Hoboken, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fan, M. Caleap, M. Pan, B.W. Drinkwater, Ultrasonics, 54, 1842 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Velichko, P.D. Wilcox, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 2377 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Drinkwater, P. Wilcox, NDT & Int. 39, 525 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Martínez, M. Akhnak, L.G. Ullate, F. Montero de Espinosa, NDT & Int., 36, 57 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Buiochi, O. Martinez, L. G. Ullate, F. Montero de Espinosa, Ultrasonics 42, 871 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gommlich, F. Schubert. On Determination of Focal Laws for Linear Phased Array Probes as to the Active and Passive Element Size, 19th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Dheeraj, I. Mohsin, S. K. Mohiuddin, S. H. Masroor, M.E. 74, 1574 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.