MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Fano U Effects of configuration interaction on intensities and phase shifts Phys. Rev. 124 1866 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Chao C-Y and Guo L J Biochemical sensors based on polymer microrings with sharp asymmetrical resonance Appl. Phys. Lett. 83 1527-9 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Dutton Z, Behroozi C H and Hau L V Observation of coherent optical information storage in an atomic medium using halted light pulses Nature 409 490-3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Phillips D, Fleischhauer A, Mair A, Walsworth R and Lukin M D Storage of light in atomic vapor Phys. Rev. Lett. 86 783 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Hau L V, Harris S E, Dutton Z and Behroozi C H Light speed reduction to 17 metres per second in an ultracold atomic gas Nature 397 594-8 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Tomita M, Totsuka K, Hanamura R and Matsumoto T Tunable Fano interference effect in coupled-microsphere resonator-induced transparency J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 26 813-8 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghulinyan M, Manzano F R, Prtljaga N, Bernard M, Pavesi L, Pucker G and Carusotto I Intermode reactive coupling induced by waveguide-resonator interaction Phys. Rev. A 90 053811 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng B, Özdemir Ş K, Chen W, Nori F and Yang L What is and what is not electromagnetically induced transparency in whispering-gallery microcavities Nat. Commun. 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chiba A, Fujiwara H, Hotta J-i, Takeuchi S and Sasaki K Fano resonance in a multimode tapered fiber coupled with a microspherical cavity Appl. Phys. Lett. 86 261106 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Li B-B, Xiao Y-F, Zou C-L, Liu Y-C, Jiang X-F, Chen Y-L, Li Y and Gong Q Experimental observation of Fano resonance in a single whispering-gallery microresonator Appl. Phys. Lett. 98 021116 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lei F, Peng B, Özdemir Ş K, Long G L and Yang L Dynamic Fano-like resonances in erbium-doped whispering-gallery-mode microresonators Appl. Phys. Lett. 105 101112 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong C-H, Zou C-L, Xiao Y-F, Cui J-M, Han Z-F and Guo G-C Modified transmission spectrum induced by two-mode interference in a single silica microsphere J. Phys. B 42 215401 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Zhang K, Zhou S, Wu Y-H, Chi M-B and Hao P Coupled-mode induced transparency in a bottle whispering-gallery-mode resonator Opt. Lett. 41 1825-8 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Saurabh S, Ward J and Chormaic S N Coupled-mode-induced transparency in aerostatically tuned microbubble whispering-gallery resonators Opt. Lett. 40 1834-7 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Y-F, He L, Zhu J and Yang L Electromagnetically induced transparency-like effect in a single polydimethylsiloxane-coated silica microtoroid Appl. Phys. Lett. 94 231115 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Y, Jin X and Wang K Packaged and robust microcavity device based on a microcylinder-taper coupling system Appl. Opt. 54 4016-22 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin X, Dong Y and Wang K Selective excitation of axial modes in a high-Q microcylindrical resonator for controlled and robust coupling Appl. Opt. 54 8100-7 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sumetsky M, DiGiovanni D, Dulashko Y, Fini J, Liu X, Monberg E and Taunay T Surface nanoscale axial photonics: robust fabrication of high-quality-factor microresonators Opt. Lett. 36 4824-6 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.