MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- S. H. Ghasemi, M.-R. Hantehzadeh, J. Sabbaghzadeh, D. Dorranian, M. Lafooti, V. Vatani, R. Rezaei-Nasirabad, A. Hemmati, A. A. Amidian, and S. A. Alavian, Beam shaping design for coupling high power diode laser stack to fiber., Appl. Opt., vol 50, no 18, pp 2927–30 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, H. Ohashi, H. Okamoto, M. Takasaka, and K. Shinoda, Beam-shaping technique for improving the beam quality of a high-power laser-diode stack., Opt. Lett., vol 31, no 11, pp 1654–56 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Huang, B. Chann, J. D. Glenn, and B. B. Rd, Extremely high brightness, kW-class fiber coupled diode lasers with wavelength stabilization, vol 8039, pp 1–10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, H. Peng, X. Fu, Y. Liu, L. Qin, G. Miao, and L. Wang, CW 50W/M2 = 10.9 diode laser source by spectral beam combining based on a transmission grating, vol 21, no 3, pp 3627–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhu, L. Gou, M. Jiang, Y. Hui, H. Lei, and Q. Li, High beam quality in two directions and high efficiency output of a diode laser array by, vol 22, no 15, pp 17804–809 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thakur and S. N. Rao, Numerical Simulation of Optical Wave Propagation With examples in MATLAB, no 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of optics: electromagnetic theory of propagation, interference …, vol 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Joseph W. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sánchez-Curto and P. Chamorro-Posada, On a faster parallel implementation of the split-step Fourier method, Parallel Comput., vol 34, no 9, pp 539–49 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.